All products are shipping in a high quality packaging.
You must purchase insurance at checkout or your order/items will not be covered for lost, stolen or damaged while in transit.
1. All items ordered together will ship together.
2. We reserve the right to combine orders to save on packaging waste.
3. International customers may have to pay taxes and or import duty fees upon delivery of a product.
Domestic: If your product contains a manufacture defect you must submit a claim within 30 days. Once your claim has been accepted we will request a photo of the defect as well as with any further instructions.
How To Submit an Insurance Claim:
To submit an insurance claim, you must email us at email@example.com with your order number, name, your full address and phone number along with photos of the damage. YOU ALSO MUST PURCHASE INSURANCE AT CHECKOUT. Your product is not covered unless insurance is purchased. If you submit a PayPal claim or open a dispute, we consider those an aggressive action against us. Yes, they protect you, however they also put all the funds on hold and we WILL NOT honor your insurance coverage. We might also offer you a discount on a future orders or a partial refund, but will communicate all of that with you ahead of time. Keep an eye out for emails from us. That is how we will communicate with you.
We move and adjust prices all the time for many reasons including market prices, availability or inventory on hand, condition of product and demand for product. Unfortunately we are unable to refund money due to price drops, sales, discounts for any reason. When you purchase from our store you can feel confident that you are getting the best possible price available at that moment. We also offer many incentives through that year to take advantage of lower prices.
We do NOT offer returns. We will however exchange your item within 30 days if it is found to be defective. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange even if you purchased insurance.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable digital products
- Product that included free digital downloads with purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
Protect your order against loss or damage with our low cost and hassle free insurance plan that resolves discrepancies in a timely manner.
1. Domestic Claims (U.S.A.) must be submitted within 30 BUSINESS DAYS from your orders ship date. International Claims (outside of the U.S.A.) must be submitted within 90 BUSINESS DAYS from your orders ship date. Any claim filed after these time frames will not be honored.
2. LOST PACKAGE CLAIMS: Domestic Claims can only be submitted after 21 BUSINESS DAYS from shipment. International Claims can only be submitted after 8 weeks from your orders ship date.
3. DAMAGE CLAIMS: ALL Damaged claims must be submitted by email within 1 week (7 days) from receipt of the package, otherwise it will not be honored. Significant damage must have occurred during transit and we may require you to return the damaged product.
4. Once a claim has been submitted, a simple email communication process will take place to verify the exact issue with your order. We may ask that you send us photos of the box itself and the order that was inside. We may also ask for photos of the product. Failure to comply will result in no honored claim. You will be responsible for returning product back to us. Insurance only cover the product itself not shipping cost.
5. Insurance DOES NOT cover undeliverable or returned packages.
6. After the issue has been fully communicated and agreed with by both parties (the buyer and seller), then the replacement package or product will be shipped. If an item is out of stock you may receive a store credit code or chose an item of equal or lesser value. Order refunding is not an option.
7. Filing a PayPal CLAIM will void insurance coverage and the issue will be resolved by the outcome of the PayPal CLAIM.